GO RIO’s communications team is eager to work with members of the media. Please email your request on your station/media outlet letterhead to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
Name, Title, Phone Number, News Outlet, Dates of Visitation if tickets are needed and / or Story Requirements. Please allow us 3 business days to review and complete authorization. Please contact MarketVision with your reporting or filming needs at 210.277.2902.
Media Admission Policy
- All media must be pre-approved before filming.
- We require certificate of insurance, permits and location release forms to be signed in advance.
- GO RIO is proud to offer a news media admission policy that enables working media to become familiar with the destination's various feature opportunities. We extend tickets as a professional courtesy and consider requests on a case-by-case basis based upon news outlet and market through traditional and social channels. This courtesy is extended to active members of the news media only.
- Qualifying media may request up to four (4) single-day tickets once per calendar year. The single-day ticket request may be for our narrated cruise or shuttle service.
- Requests must be received during normal business hours at least 72 hours prior to the intended visit date. All requests will receive a response from GO RIO regardless of outcome.
Requests for tickets will only be considered for those in news-gathering positions. Examples include:
- Print/Online - Editors, Reporters, Photojournalists, Publishers, Managing/Assignment Editors and Freelance Writers
- Broadcast/Radio - News Producers, News Directors/Assistant Directors, Reporters, Managing/Assignment/Planning Editors, News Writers, Online/Web Producers, Photojournalists and Meteorologists
- Social Media - Travel Bloggers, Family Bloggers, Entertainment Bloggers and Social Influencers. We are unable to provide admission to those not employed in a news-gathering role, such as sales, promotions, programming, clerical/administrative, graphic arts, engineering or public relations/communications staff.
Due to the popularity of certain events and time frames, GO RIO reserves the right to block out dates for media passes.